Tuesday 10 June 2014

Final Post

Final Post

Well, it's the end of my passion project, so now I took the time to think and remember all that I did during my project.

Frankly, I'm really happy with my progress through the project for a few reasons:
- I learnt a new language that I previously knew little about
- I met some of my goals for the project
- I enjoyed learning russian and plan to continue

Throughout the project, I also managed to connect my project to a few biblical through lines, such as:
- Order-discovering: I learnt about grammar, spelling, etc. of the Russian language, and I enjoyed it.
- Community-building: Now that I know a new language, I can expand my social group slightly larger than if I only knew one language.

I hope you all enjoyed reading my blog and(maybe) learning with me.

до свидания
Good-bye

No comments:

Post a Comment